Sunday, January 11, 2009

Things I Learned from a 4-year-old Princess: Chapter 3

Some random 4-year-old Princess Proverbs I gathered while playing "house"...or "doctor"...which inevitably turns in to either "sneaky" or a trip to outer space or a shoot-up-the-bad-guys game:

-Bad guys never take good care of flowers.

-They hate sounds that make them die.

-A recipe for some potion if you're fighting bad guys:
"Add salt and peppermints.
Cool it with hot flowers.
Freeze the ice from Lori's room.  (It is frigid in there.  I love my space heater!)
In the 1980's, you'll need to find a sign of 1980."
Then, you "dip it in felicity" and "He will reveal in the ocean forever and forever."

Sounds messy to me.  But it should do the trick.

But never, ever, ever trust bad guys with your flower garden while you're on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment