Monday, December 21, 2009

In Your Dreams

So I rarely remember my dreams. Like, a few times a year, tops. So I get really excited when I can vaguely recall one of those absurb excursions into my non sequitur subconscious (sounds scary, I know. Maybe it's a defense mechanism that I can't remember them.). :) I've heard it said that we always dream, we just don't always remember them...

Last night, I remembered no less than 5 dreams. Since it was such a monumental experience, I thought I'd share the moment with ya'll:

- I dreamed Mom and Chris were taking out the garbage from our house, and I was sitting there watching them (which I don't normally do, promise!). Profound, I know.

- I dreamed I went skydiving with a friend from my ward. That was a rush.

- I dreamed that we found out that Grandma wasn't coming to visit this weekend after all. :(

- I SAW the ENTIRE recipe for the cake that I need to make today for my concert tonight--the one who's recipe I can't find this morning. Wish I'd written it down in my dream...

- I dreamed my car wouldn't start. Like, dead. No bueno. I do not like this dream.

So...what do you think? Any of these mean anything? I'd love to hear some interpretations, cause I can't make anything out of it. (At least I'm trying not to read too much into the car one...)

2 comments:

  1. Not sure about any of your dreams, but I had a dream the other day that you and I were doing a triathalon together. You were doing awesome (and I wasn't!!). Hugs for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you said y'all....he he he. that's funny

    ReplyDelete