Friday, December 25, 2009

Thankful Bag 2009

This is such a long post I wasn't sure if I should put it on. I heard "long blog posts" are neither favorable nor inviting to readers. But I think my dad wanted it online, so feel free to peruse. For an explanation of what in the world this is, see last year's post on the same.

Chris

The Priesthood

The Scriptures

The chance to repent and do better every day

Music

Cookies

A free country

Teachers

New friends

The opportunity to serve a mission

Assurances that the Lord is pleased with your efforts

AP classes

Rainy days

Italian food

Heavenly Father’s Plan of Happiness

Central heating

Dreamland BBQ Sauce

The comfort, guidance, teaching, and instruction of the Holy Ghost

The Atonement

The Scriptures

Jay and Jen

Sons- and daughters-in-law

Grandchildren

NSLC (National Student Leadership Conference)

Chocolate

Letters

Family

“Enough”

A good mind

My Trailer-Park Kingdom

Sister Graves

MUSICALS!

Sons

The BEST parents EVER

Crazy neighbors

Health

My Mac

Grandparents and cousins

Good running shoes

Freckles

Prayer—and that we can go to Him anywhere, at anytime, about anything

Preach My Gospel

My voice

Sweet neighbors

Friends

Piano

Parents

The Restoration of the Gospel

Steak

Ice cream

Sunrises/sunsets

Snow

Jason/Kellie/Sandy/Chris/Scott/Jen/Snapper/Ian/Audrey (no middle child…surprise, surprise)

A job

Music

MUSIC

Dad

Sister Kuttler

My job

The Holy Ghost

Pretty girls

Friends

Seminary to start off the day

Phones

Unlimited texting

Temple

Sons and daughters

Sunny days

Mountains

President and Sister Thomas and Bethany

Cookout shakes—Yum!

Meat

Kellie, Scott, Audrey, and Ian

The Atonement

Life

August in the mountains

Planes

School

Internet

Smiles

Eternal perspective

The Waxhaw Ward

My sweetheart

Daughters

Laughter

Patriarchal blessings

French friees

Modern medicine

Soft breezes

Mail delivery

Lori

The Atonement

Airsoft

Family

Gentle breezes

Old friends

The enabling power of the Atonement

Missionaries

Small miracles (and big ones, too!)

Family (Thanks for all your love and support!)

Macs

My sweet wife

Caring doctors and nurses

Trees

Rivers

Mountains

A Heavenly Father who listens to my problems

Aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, parents, sibling, blah, blah, blah

Commandments

A Savior’s love

Ice cream

Intelligence

North Carolina

A loving Father in Heaven

Sunshine

My students

Talents

Music

Home

Cars

The Gospel

Tithing

Lori

Oceans

Email

My own apartment

Warriors who defend our freedom

Music

Jesus Christ

Stars

Servicemen and women

Healthy body

Callings

A missionary sister

Pets

The Priesthood

Mom

The temple

Repentance

Good wards

Oceans

Cars

Living prophets

Scriptures

The Plan of Salvation

Hot rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment